Happy Anniversary! Black Bitcoin Billionaires turns 1 year old.
Today Black Bitcoin Billionaires celebrates one year in existence. We've grown to over 138K and considered by many to be the best club on the app to learn about bitcoin. But our members have truly been the rockstars for sharing the information they've learned and applying it to their lives. For this, we are grateful.
Special thanks goes to all of our moderators for running amazing rooms and educating the masses about Bitcoin.
Special thanks also the hundreds of ambassadors that helped us distribute bitcoin to our members.
Special thanks to our brand supporters Fold, Exodus, Casa, Square, Kraken and BTC Inc for providing the resources necessary to achieve our goals of education and adoption in the Black community.
Let's take a look back at some of our accomplishments:
- Black Bitcoin Billionaires Miami Takeover sponsored by Cash App at Miami Bitcoin '21
- BBB merch sales, inspired by the designs by moderator, Trentino Antonio, provided resources to Isaiah Jackson's Bitcoin and Black America Vol. 2 book tour, Najah Roberts' Digital Undergrad, and Bitcoin Vegan's Bars to Bitcoin book tour
- Kraken and Cash App partner with BBB for Black Bitcoin Billionaires Demo Days, a pitch competition for Black tech companies that provides $20K in bitcoin funding to the winner
- Moderators and members have been featured in national, esteemed media publications such as Time, WSJ, Coindesk, Bitcoin Magazine, Forbes and Bloomberg
- Featured on popular podcasts such as 85 South and Tales from the Crypt
- Over 8K people were able to receive bitcoin as a result of supportorships from Black Bitcoin Billionaire members and Cash App, many of which received bitcoin for the first time.
- The Satoshi Millionaire Challenge during Black Future Month helped hundreds of family reach their goal of obtaining at least a million satoshi
- We were able to interview and host LeCrae, LaTruth, Anthony Scaramucci, Time magazine president, Tim Grossman, FTX CEO, Sam Bankman-Freid, Hill Harper, Amin Joseph and a slew of well-known entertainers and athletes.
- Established our social media channels on Twitter and YouTube
- blackbitcoinbillionaire.com --reaching hundreds of thousands of readers
We are excited for what this next year will bring. Stay tuned.
And thank you for your continued support.