We work hard to create space for learners of all races and backgrounds to feel welcome within the Black Bitcoin Billionaire community. We have developed the following core values to share how we guide our conduct online and offline.
- Reciprocity - We are excited to advocate for those financial technology leaders, organizations and corporations with a history of financial, political, or social support for the Black community. In addition, in those rare cases of groups that are not supportive of the Black community, we feel compelled to share these instances with the Black Bitcoin Billionaire Community for their own protection.
- Integrity: We are committed to giving the Black Bitcoin Billionaire Community accurate, relevant, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency information for their education. This information is provided for informational purposes only.
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and respect. And we expect others to do the same. We also expect others to respect the Black Bitcoin Billionaire Club’s creative content by avoiding plagiarism.( This includes written and verbal content shared within our Black Bitcoin Billionaire Clubhouse rooms, website, and membership social media outlets.)
- Love: We are committed to engaging with those within and outside of the Black Bitcoin Billionaire community with love and compassion.
- Economic Empowerment: We are fiercely committed to economic empowerment of the Black community in the United States and across the African Diaspora.